Thursday 19 May 2016

Sensations - A thought about Ireland

Before coming here,  in my mind Ireland was nothing more than a series of stereotyped adjectives: green fields, crazy weather, a lot of rain, wind, cows, sheep, shamrocks, beer and ginger hair people.
But, something brought me to choose to go to that country. The consciousness that Emerald Island's habitants were very nice people known for their cheerfulness, vitality, sociability; people available to give any help and without any regard. This was a rumour too, just a sentence from the street, but something in my mind was more than sure about that.
Beyond sheep, butter and beer, I knew that Ireland would have been full of nice ginger hair people who would make me feel at home anytime during my stay there.
This was the first of all positive sensations that I decided to listen and follow  as well.
Yes, Sensations.
I never followed so much my intuitions and my sensations like now, and I never had so much luck doing that than in this period of my life. So much luck that could set off my previous and omnipresent rotten luck.
After any storm always had to follow an unexpected but right quiet time.
So, if at first ‘my' Ireland could be defined with “illusive reality” oxymoron, then time by time I understood and I’m still understanding that everything that happened, could still be happening and will happen was, is and will be led from something bigger, a more important logical plan and so any unlucky moment have to be followed by a fine solution, a remedial plan decided by destiny or someone in his stead.

Written By: Silvia Carapellese (Instagram: silvii_cara)

No comments:

Post a Comment