Wednesday 23 March 2016

Blogger Level: Beginner

Hey guys :)

So I've never blogged in my life! I've written some things here and there but nothing worth publishing because I practically had no proper interests but I discovered the love for Travel! I study tourism and I am learning more about the ins and outs of traveling and how to experience a place for more than a holiday! So I thought, now that I'm 18, I'll share some travel experiences I've had and make it public and give my personal recommendations.
I know there are many travel blogs out there. I have read plenty but everyone has different experiences! So here's to the start of something new (How cliché)

4 comments:

  1. Well done David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hope you like the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love South America. It’s an amazing place with fabulous sceneries. My personal highlight is Easter Island just to gaze at the Moais.
    Sri Lanka Auto Met Chauffeur

    ReplyDelete